THIS IS me, tabitha rhea
hey, that rhymed!
I never know what to say in these things. So I guess I'll start with the facts:
- I grew up in Georgia, but don't have an accent.
- I lived in Utah for 10 years. Yes, I am LDS. No, I didn't go to BYU. (Go Utes!)
- I moved to Washington, DC after graduation in 2004 and have gradually moved south until we made it here, to Stafford, VA.
- I married this tall guy (6'8" for those who I know want to ask) in 2007,
- Finished grad school in 2008 (Go Colonials!),
- Worked in Human Resources until we had our firstborn and
- Started my photography business shortly after that.
- And now that our youngest is in kindergarten, I am able to devote more time to my business, which I am passionate about.
Family, Children, Newborn and
Real Estate Photography