Pre – Session Consultation
Your time is valuable and I am sure you are busy. So let me quickly show you why a consult is so important and how it benefits you:
- Expectations: this is the perfect time for you to ask questions or voice concerns so I can make this an enjoyable experience for you.
- The Session: we will discuss how to plan for the actual session (wardrobe choices, locations, etc.).
- Personalities: so you can show me who you are and what you want me to capture.
- Pricing/Products: you will come away knowing exactly what you want to spend and what products you want to spend your money on.Now back to the “time is valuable” part. I can meet you at your home or a local cafe/coffee shop. You are also welcome to meet me in my home studio/office if that’s easier. If schedules will not permit an in-person meeting, I am happy to chat either online, by email, or even Facetime. Isn’t modern technology great? If you’d like to learn more about some of the things mentioned above before we meet, please feel free to visit the following links: Before, During, After the Session, Pricing, Products. As always, feel free to contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or the Contact page.
The Photo shoot
By now you’ve paid your creative fee and booked your session, and had your pre-session consultation. Congratulations – you are officially ready for your photo shoot. Here is an overview of what to expect:
– Plan Ahead: Planning ahead is so helpful. If we are meeting on location, use Google maps the day before to plan your route. If children are involved, pack a snack, treat, water, etc. the night before. You may want to check the weather too, while you’re at it. All this said, if something happens, try to be flexible and don’t stress. It will work out and it will be great.
– Look Good: One of the most difficult things about a photo shoot is finding something to wear. Trust me, I’ve spend months looking for the “perfect” outfits. I’m here to help – send me cell phone photos of what’s in your closet. Check out the ideas I have posted here. Most importantly: don’t stress! It will come together and you will look amazing!
- Have Fun: Okay, a photo shoot is not a trip to Disneyland (that’s probably a good thing, actually), but it doesn’t have to be painful either. The goal is to have a relaxing time doing what you do best: being yourself. Let me do all the work and worry about catching the moments. You just enjoy.As mentioned above, if you’d like to learn more before we meet, please feel free to visit the following links: Before, During, After the Session, Pricing, Products. Or feel free to contact me via email: email@example.com or the Contact page.
The Session Premier
You did it! You made it through your photo shoot. Now comes the wait. But don’t worry, it won’t be long… your pictures will be edited and ready for viewing within two weeks of your photo shoot. Shortly after your shoot, we will schedule a time to get together for your Session Premier (preferably in person with Skype being another alternative). During the Premier, you will be able to view the special video I will have created just for you that shows all of the beautiful photos from your session.
- Location: I’m happy to meet you in the comfort of your home or you can come to my home studio, whichever works best.
- The Goods: Based on what we discussed in your pre-session consultation, I will have examples of the products you are interested in so that you can see how they look and feel and how they might look in your home. I even have a nifty iPad program that takes a photo of your wall and then shows you how your pictures will look once they are hung.
- Ordering: I’ll be honest with you: placing your order during your Session Premier is the easiest way to go for both you and me. In fact, you receive a 5% discount on the products/digital files if you order during the Premier. But I don’t want you to feel pressure either… so you will have three days to look over your online gallery of photos and make your final decision should you need it. Just keep in mind that after those three days, your gallery will be taken down and there will be a $50 charge to reload it. As a side note: there are payment plans available to you, so feel free to let me know if you are interested in those.
- Delivery: Once your products have been ordered, they will be delivered to you within two – six weeks, depending on the product itself.
That’s it. My goal is to make this an easy and enjoyable experience, while offering you quality products and excellent customer service in the process. I want you to come away not only with a positive experience, but with beautiful photos and art work for your home that represent you and your family.
If this sounds like what you are looking for, please contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or the Contact page. I look forward to working with you!
Back to the top